Take a jeep safari, snorkel the Blue Hole, ride a camel and go bargain shopping in Dahab on a day trip from Sharm el Sheikh marina. If your time in Egypt is limited, this is the relaxing day tour you are looking for! You'll travel across the desert, dive the Red Sea and visit a typical Bedouin village. Start your day with a two-hour jeep safari from Sharm el Sheikh. Along the way, keep your eyes open for the local wildlife, including Nubian ibex, red foxes and striped hyenas. Then it's time to snorkel the reef gardens of the Blue Hole, arguably Egypt's most famous dive spot. You will have around 45 minutes of snorkeling time. Then dry off with a camel ride through the Egyptian desert before enjoying a traditional Bedouin lunch. The camel ride lasts for approximately 45 minutes. In the afternoon, you'll travel to the Bedouin village of Dahab for some shopping. Here you will find a large selection of souvenirs such as papyrus prints, brass lamps, jewelry, perfumes, leathers and inlaid boxes, all at prices generally cheaper than in Sharm el Sheikh. You will have 45 minutes to an hour to search out some bargains. Please note the order of the activities is subject to change as required by local conditions.
- Pick up services from Sharm port and return
- All transfers by 4x4 Jeep
- English speaking guide
- Lunch during your trip
- Mineral water on board the Jeep
- All service charges & taxes
- Food and drinks unless specified
- We assure you that we will always be aware of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation, flight or transfer to the following port
- Custom programs are available upon your request
- Egyptian entry visa obtainable on-board the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
- Security is provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt NOT provided by the cruise line or us, it is provided by the Egyptian government. Thus There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind and it is all up to the authorities organization.
Price per Person:
- Single : 199 Usd
- From 2 to 3 pax: 110 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 90 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax: 80 Usd per person