Day 1: Dahab / Giza Pyramids Tours
We will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab and transfer to Sharm Airport to fly to Cairo, where you will be assisted & accompanied by your tour guide to admire Giza mouments.
The Giza Necropolis is an archaeological site includes the impressive three pyramid complexes known as the Great Pyramids, the Great Sphinx and workers' village. It is also an extension of the necropolis of Memphis, situated on the west bank of the Nile and Sakkara where lies that Step Pyramid of famous king Zoser. The Necropolis is containing tombs of several kings and queens of the third and fourth Dynasties, it was considered a sacred site and cult practices were performed there for many generations.
Start at Sakkara, one of the most extensive necropolis for the ancient Egyptian Capital, where the world famous Step pyramid of Djoser. Transfer to Memphis, visiting the colossal statue of Ramses II , then move to discover one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus and the Sphinx. Lunch will be included, later on you will be transferred to your hotel for free time at leisure, overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo City Tour / Back to Dahab
After breakfast you will be escorted by your qualified English speaking guide to visit the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities from Egypt's Pharaonic period which dates back to some 50 centuries and includes the fabulous treasures of King Tutankhamen.
Proceed to visit one of the most famous tourist's attractions in Old Cairo, so named because it is the part of Cairo that contains the remnants of cities which were capitals before Cairo. Old Cairo is a small area but it is rich with history, It is the home of Cairo's Coptic Christian community, it encompasses Coptic Cairo and its many old churches and ruins of Roman fortifications. There are also other remainings that are certainly a must see when visiting Cairo, earliest Mosque ever built in Egypt the Mosque of 'Amr ibn al-'As, the oldest synagogue of Ben Ezra is also located. Thus the three religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam are represented in this section of Old Cairo.
Start at the Citadel of Saladin and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque, then visit the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo including the most famous and oldest Coptic Orthodox Church in Egypt. In the afternoon, enjoy doing shopping at Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Then you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport to fly back to Sharm El Sheikh then transferred back to your hotel in Dahab.
- Return flight ticket from Dahab
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Assistance of our personnel during your tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- English speaking tour guide fees
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch during tours in Cairo at quality restaurant
- Shopping tours through Cairo famous Bazaars
- Bottled water during tours in Cairo
- One night at Le Meridien Pyramids 5* hotel with breakfast
- All services charges and taxes included in your price included
- Personal expenses
- Optional Activities
- Trip runs every day.
- Prices are quoted in US$ per person.
- Tour is operated privately.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
Price per Person:
- Single : 675 Usd
- From 2 to 3 pax: 475 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 435 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax: 405 Usd per person