Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive to Cairo airport, meet and assist by your tour manager then transfer to your hotel for check in with an exclusive air conditioned modern van. Our rep will provide you with detailed info about your holiday itinerary advice all procedures and finalize all pick up time for your holiday time. In the evening enjoy complimentary dinner at your hotel in Cairo. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum Tour
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you in day tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, varying between six-thousand and even thirteen-thousand years old, and Valley temple facing the great statue. All places are wheelchair accessible. Lunch at a good quality restaurant. Then move onto the Egyptian Museum, well-paved place, where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other splendid pharaonic artifacts. Then transfer to see Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Final departure
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo International airport for departure.
- Cairo airport Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- All transfers by a private modern AC vehicle
- 02 night in Cairo hotel based bed and breakfast.
- All tours in Cairo privately with personal Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the sites indicated in the tour itinerary.
- Meal plan as per above itinerary.
- Complimentary dinner in the day of your arrival
- A Bottle of mineral water during the trips.
- Portage when needed.
- Free mobile phone during stay (30 min Local calls or 2 min. international)
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Tipping Kitty
- Trip runs every day
- Prices are quoted in US$ and based on double occupancy
- Prices are valid in 2013, except Christmas & Easter Feasts.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
- International flights are not included.