Our tour leader will Pick you up from your Sharm El Sheikh hotel early morning and drive to Nuwibaa port to get the Ferry Boat to aqaba port approx 50 minutes. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to Petra by bus for approx. 3 hours, where a 2-3 hour guided tour beginsmove directly to Petra for a full day visit, to the red rose rock city, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city carve all in the mountains, riding on a horse to the Siq (canyon) which is a natural crack in the rocks, the Nabateans developed it into their structure elements, walking through the 1.2 km canyon and enjoying the beautiful carvings of statues, idols and niches. On the way to the treasury, you will be wondering about the time the treasury will appear to you behind the corner that has been standing there for over than 2000 years, and then continue along the facades street to the roman theatre, royal tombs, the roman colonnaded street, Qasr al-bent and then the archaeological museum. Lunch, then back to Aqaba city for a short city tour and free time for shopping, then take the Ferry Boat back to Nuwibaa, drive back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- All transfers by A-C modern van
- Entry visa to Jordan
- Qualified personal tour guide
- Short horse ride in Petra (incl. in ticket)
- Lunch during tour
- Return Ferry Boat tickets
- Entrance fees as mentioned in itinerary
- A bottle of water during your trip
- Hotel / Port pickup and drop off
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Trip runs every day.
- Prices are quoted in US$ per person.
- Tour is operated privately.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
Price per Person:
- Single : 615 Usd
- From 2 to 3 pax: 495 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 445 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax: 395 Usd per person