Petra is an ancient city carved from stone cliffs in the southern portion of Jordan when Nabataean Arabs carved the city out of sandstone. It is one of the world's largest and most important archaeological sites and a UNESCO World Heritage Centre. Petra dates back about two thousand years, was lost to the Western World until the early 19th century. It has been said "the treasure of ancient world" nothing that resembles it. The rock-carved rose-red city of Petra is full of mysterious charm, was also named one of the New 7 Wonders of the World in 2007.
Day 01: Fly to Sharm El Sheikh from Cairo
Our representative will pick you up and trasnfered you to Cairo International Airport to fly to Sharm EL Shiekh. After departure you will be met and transferred to your Hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 02: Sharm to Petra / Sharm
Our representative will pick you up from your Hotel at 2:30 am You will be transferred from your hotel in Sharm El Shiekh to Nuweiba via a modern air-conditioned bus. Then you will be met and assisted at Nuweiba and you will take the boat to Aqaba then you will move directly to Petra. Riding on a horse to the Siq (canyon) through 1.2 km to the Treasury that will appear to you behind the corner standing there for over than 2000 years, and then continue along the facades street to the Roman Theatre, Royal Tombs, the Roman Colonnaded Street, Qasr Al-Bent and then the Archaeological Museum. Lunch, then back to Aqaba city for a short city tour and free time for shopping, back to Nuweiba, drive back to Sharm El Shiekh. Overnight in Sharm.
Day 3: Sharm/ Back to Cairo
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo Airport for flight to Cairo. Upon arrival at Cairo Airport, transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo & back
- Domestic Flights Ticket from Cairo To Sharm & from Sharm to Cairo
- Entry Visa to Jordan for non restricted nationalities
- Accommodation for 2 nights at 5 * hotel in Sharm including breakfast
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry boat tickets Nuweiba - Aqaba - Nuweiba including taxes
- Entrance fees to the Sightseing in Petra, Jordan
- Short horse ride in Petra (incl. in ticket)
- Local English speaking guide in Petra
- the entrance Lunch in Petra
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Trip runs every day.
- Tour is operated privately.
- Prices are quoted in US$ per person.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
Price per Person:
- Single : 1390 Usd
- From 2 to 3 pax: 899 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 850 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax: 799 Usd per person