Early morning pick up and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight to Abu Simbel where you will be transferred upom arrival to visit the Magic Temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel.
Beside Giza Pyramids, Abu Simbel is perhaps the most recognized monument of ancient Egypt. Abu Simbel is an archaeological site comprising two massive rock temples about 280 km south of Aswan. the majestic Abu-Simbel Temples are a World Heritage Site. Dedicated to Ramses II & Nefertari, it is one of the boldest temple facades in the world. The temples had to be dismantled and physically moved for the rising waters of Lake Nasser in a huge archaeological rescue plan sponsored by UNESCO in the 1960s.
Then move to Abu Simbel airport for flight to Aswan for the second part of your trip. Meet at Aswan airport then transfer to see the High Dam, the engineering miracle built in 1960. Continue to the Unfinished Oblisk to learn the techniques of cutting obelisks. Proceed to visit Philae Temple, before driving back to Aswan airport for flight to Cairo, then to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off service
- All transfers by modern AC van
- Expert Egyptologist Tour Guides
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Return flight tickets on the national airline
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Trip runs every day.
- Prices are quoted in US$ per person.
- Tour is operated privately.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
Price per Person:
- Single : 895 Usd
- From 2 to 3 pax: 775 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 750 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax: 730 Usd per person