Day 01: Fly to Luxor / Luxor East Bank Tour
Early morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to Cairo airport for the 50 minutes flight to Luxor. Upon arrival you will start at Luxor East Bank; it is the central part of Luxor township found on the east side of the Nile River, it is a pretty place centred on the twin Temple of Luxor, and Karnak Temple complex which are the two essential stops in the East Bank. It represented the main settlement of the living throughout the millennia - a role that has hardly changed.
Visit the famous temple of Karnak the biggest worship place in world history. Your guide will allow free time to explore at leisure and will provide detailed description about the place. Them move onto Luxor temple which is dedicated to the god Amun. There is possibilty for with some shopping time in Luxor before taking you to your hotel in Luxor for overnight.
Optionally by evening:
Trip to attend the sound and light show at Karnak temples in Luxor
Day 2: West Bank Of Luxor / Back To Cairo
The second day tour starts after the breakfast in your Luxor hotel, then you will cross to the Nile to the West Bank of Luxor; West Bank of Luxor is a vast necropolis, and beyond the many thousands of spectacular tombs, consisting of large corridors and halls, decorated with striking reliefs. It is essentially a place of death Most of temples at the Western side of the Nile in Luxor are mortuary temples ancient pharaohs, queens,nobles and even workers tried to defy mortality.
Visit the two Colossi of Memnon, then drive to the Valley of the Kings, where tombs for famous kings of New Pharos Kingdom were carved deep into the rocks, it is highly decorated, filled with treasures well preserved tombs. Continue to Hatshepsut temple of Queen Hatshepsut the only powerfull woman who ruled Egypt in ancient times. End the tour driving to Luxor airport for the flight back to Cairo, meet upon arrival then transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
- Hotel Pickup and drop off services
- Return fligh tickets on Egypt Air
- Transportation with AC modern van
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Expert Egyptologist guide
- Lunch meals in Luxor
- One night at 5* Shaeraton Resort in Luxor basis BB
- A bottle of mineral water per day
- Taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned above.
- Any optional activity
- Personal expenses
- Trip runs every day.
- Prices are quoted in US$ per person.
- Tour is operated privately.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
Price Per Person:
- Single : 590 Usd
- From 2 to 3 pax: 410 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 375 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax : 350 Usd per person