Morning pickup from your hotel in Aswan to start the tour in Edfu. Upon arrival you will get horse carriage to Horus temple; The Temple of Edfu ranks alongside Karnak and Deir el-Bahri as one of the finest sites in the Nile Valley. It is the most well-preserved and the only one we know to have been completed temple. Located on the west bank of the Nile, built from sandstone, constructed over the site of a smaller earlier temple, oriented east to west, towards the river. The temple is dedicated to the falcon headed god Horus and It is believed to be built on the site of the great battle between Horus and Seth. Edfu Temple consists of traditional elements of Egyptian Temples of the New Kingdom, together with a few Greek elements.
The second part in the day after getting lunch is the Temple of Kom Ombo; The Temple of Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo is unique temple stands right on the bank of the Nile between Edfu and Aswan at the site of the ancient city of Per Sobek. The building is a double temple meant that the layout combines two temples in one with each side having its own gateways and chapels. with some additions to it were later made during the Roman period. The temple is atypical because everything is perfectly symmetrical along the main axis. End of the tour Then transfer back to your hotel in Aswan or continue to be dropped off at Luxor.
- Hotel pickup and drop off service
- Expert Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- All transfers by modern AC van
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- A bottle of mineral water during trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Trip runs every day.
- Prices are quoted in US$ per person.
- Tour is operated privately.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
Price per Person:
- Single : 180 Usd
- From 2 to 3 pax: 115 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 101 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax : 95 Usd per person