Aswan is Egypt’s largest city in Upper Egypt and southernmost city in Egypt. Situated on the Nile River's eastern bank immediately north of the first cataract. The city became very important after the construction of the High Dam.
Pickup and transfer to the High Dam near Aswan city, it is an engineering miracle built in the 1960. Consumed more material than used in the Great Pyramid of Giza, it is carved into the existing granite, providing water for irrigation and electricity for all the country, from its top you will gaze across Lake Nasser.
Proceed to the Unfinished Obelisk; the largest stone ever quarried, lies in a granite quarry in Aswan. It is nearly one third larger than any ancient Egyptian obelisk ever erected.
Then onto the majestic Philae Temple; defined the southern most limit of Egypt. The temple is one of the most beautiful and best preserved Greco-Roman temples in Egypt, dedicated to Goddess Isis and constructed on the beautiful island of Philae.
In the 1970’s the temple was dismantled and rebuilt on the nearby island of Agilika to preserve it from the rising waters resulting from the construction of the Aswan High Dam. End the tour with transfer back to your hotel or cruise.
- Hotel Pickup and drop off services
- Transportation with AC modern van
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Expert Egyptologist guide
- A bottle of mineral water per day
- Taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Personal expenses
- Trip runs every day.
- Prices are quoted in US$ per person.
- Tour is operated privately.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
Price Per Person:
- Single : 95 Usd
- From 2 to 3 pax: 66 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 59 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax : 52 Usd per person