Egypt Classical 7 Nights Cairo & Nile Cruise Air Travel Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel. Get quick revision of your schedule with your tour manager and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo City Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx then enjoy Lunch in good quality restaurant. Move onto the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other amazing pharaonic artifacts. Transfer to Old Cairo famous souk of Khan El Khalili Bazaar for free tome getting around then back to hotel & overnight.
Day 3: Luxor Cruise Tours
Check out after breakfast then transfer to Cairo Airport. Fly to Luxor, upin arrival you will board Nile cruise. Time to relax and to get lunch on board then will enjoy admiring the Karnak and Luxor Temple. Back to cruise for dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 4: Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast on board then transfer to the royal Luxor west bank. Start at the Valley of the Kings then to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then sail to Edfu with dinner & overnight dinner onboard.
Day 5: Edfu & Kom Ombo Tours
Breakfast onboard then experience the Ptolemaic temple dedicated to God Horus in Edfu. Continue sailing to visit Kom Ombo temple dedicated to Sobek "the Crocodile God". Get your Lunch meal onboard. Move to Aswan with dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 6: Aswan Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast then enjoy Aswan city sightseeing exploring the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 7: Back to Cairo
Disembark after breakfast by 8 AM then transfer to Aswan Airport for your flight to Cairo, transfer to your hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Final departure
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Airport for departure.
Travel package includes
- All trip transfers with private modern AC vehicle.
- All Domestic flights Cairo to Luxor / Aswan to Cairo
- 03 nights in Cairo with breakfast included.
- 04 nights trip aboard Nile Cruise ship on FB basis.
- All private guided day trips in Cairo.
- Lunch meals & soft drinks during day trips in Cairo
- All Nile cruise trips sharing group
- Entrance tickets to all sites as per trip itinerary.
- All package charges and taxes
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.