Day 1: Cairo City Sightseeing
You will be met and assisted at Port Said by our tour guide, then transferred via air-conditioned modern vehicle to Cairo. Pay a visit to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Continue your excursion to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.Enjoy lunch at local restaurant. after that you will be driven to your hotel, Overnight Cairo.
Day 2: Alexandria City Tour
Breakfast in a hotel, travel via air-conditioned modern vehicle to Alexandria. Start at the Catacombs of Kom Al Shokafa which dates back to the early Roman period. It was discovered in 1900 after they had been looking for it for about 12 years. Continue to Qayetbay citadel, situated on the entrance to Alexandria's eastern harbor where the place was exact of the famous Lighthouse. Enjoy Alexandria library. Then having lunch through the tour. After that back to the cruise for your final departure.
- All transfers by A-C van
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Port pickup and drop off service
- Soft drinks in the van
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Lunch meal for 2 days
- Accommodation for a night at 5* Mena House Oberoi, Cairo
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Any optional tours (if required)
- We assure you that we will always be aware of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation, flight or transfer to the following port
- Custom programs are available upon your request
- Egyptian entry visa obtainable on-board the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
- Security is provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt NOT provided by the cruise line or us, it is provided by the Egyptian government. Thus There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind and it is all up to the authorities organization.
Price per Person:
- From 2 to 3 pax: 325 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 295 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax: 255 Usd per person