Day 1: Giza Pyramids Day
Morning time you will be picked up from your cruise at Port Said by your private Egyptologist tour guide who will accompany you to visit Sakkara that is part of Memphis's necropolis, and the burial site of the most ancient Pharaohs where you will see the first pyramids build in Egypt "Step Pyramid of King Djoser that was designed by Imhotep. Then drive to the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s signature attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, ONE of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs, the tour includes visit to the valley temple facing the great sphinx with shopping tour at the Famous bazaars and papyrus institutes in Giza area and then lunch will be served at good quality restaurant around pyramids area. From there you will be transferred to your hotel for check in and overnight stay.
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel in Cairo your private Egyptologist guide will take you to world-renowned Museum of Egyptian antiquities that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibited collections now exceed 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt including the treasures of the child King Tutankhamen, Pharaonic Gods and Goddess. Then you will be move on to the Citadel of Saladin that is overlooking the city from the Muqattam Hills and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside that was built in Turkish style and very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey and simply considered to be one of the landmarks in Cairo whose minaret can be seen from any part of old Cairo. End your tour with shopping at Cairo famous Bazaar of Khan El Khalili before being escorted by your guide back to the cruise .
- Meet and greet service at Port Said pier
- Assistance of our personal during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Academic Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites as per itinerary
- 2 Lunch meals at good quality restaurants in Cairo
- Accommodation for a night at 5* Mena House Oberoi Hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel Cairo
- Mineral water and soft drinks on board the vehicle
- Service charges and taxes included
- Any extras not mentioned above
- We assure you that we will always be aware of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation, flight or transfer to the following port
- Custom programs are available upon your request
- Egyptian entry visa obtainable on-board the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
- Security is provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt NOT provided by the cruise line or us, it is provided by the Egyptian government. Thus There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind and it is all up to the authorities organization.
Price per Person:
- From 2 to 3 pax: 325 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 295 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax: 255 Usd per person
Special Offer: Join A Small Group (2-25) Per Person $ 199